User AgreementLatest updated on May 2, 2023
Our mission is to be the platform where people can read and write articles to share their knowledge and informative content. Users can share articles, ask questions, and start discussion. A reading place where readers can consume content for free while writers get paid for their content based on reader views.
You agree that by clicking "Sign In" or “Register” or similar, registering, accessing or using our services (described below), you are agreeing to enter into a legally binding contract with Boogir (even if you are using our Services on behalf of a company). If you do not agree to this contract (“Contract” or “User Agreement”), do not click “Register” (or similar) and do not access or otherwise use any of our Services. If you wish to terminate this contract, at any time you can do so by closing your account and no longer accessing or using our Services.
1.2. Service Terms
This Contract applies to Boogir.com, boogir-branded apps, mobile app and services. Registered users of our Services are “Members” and unregistered users are “Visitors”.
You are entering into this Contract with Boogir (also referred to as “we” and “us”). Boogir will be the controller of your personal data provided to, or collected by or for, or processed in connection with our Services.
2. Licensed Agreement (EULA)
2.1. Restrictions on Use
You shall use the Boogir Platform strictly in accordance with the terms of the related agreement and shall not:
- Decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, attempt to derive the source code of, or decrypt the Platform,
- Violate any platform laws, rules or regulations in connection with Your access or use of the Boogir Platform.
- Sell, assign, license, disclose, distribute or otherwise transfer or make available the Software or any copies of the Software in any form to any third parties;
- Violent threats (direct or indirect); You may not make threats of violence or promote violence, including threatening or promoting terrorism, adult or pornographic photos.
- Harassment:You may not incite or engage in the targeted abuse or harassment of others. Some of the factors that we may consider when evaluating abusive behavior;
- Hateful conduct:You may not promote violence against or directly attack or threaten other people on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, religious affiliation, age, disability, or disease. We also do not allow accounts whose primary purpose is inciting harm towards others on the basis of these categories.
- Private information:You may not publish or post other people's private and confidential information, such as credit card numbers, street address, or Social Security/National Identity numbers, without their express authorization and permission. In addition, you may not post intimate photos or videos that were taken or distributed without the subject's consent. Read more about our private information policy;
- You may not impersonate others through the Boogir service in a manner that is intended to or does mislead, confuse, or deceive others.
Boogir reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, any accounts and related accounts engaging in the activities specified above may be temporarily locked and/or subject to permanent suspension.
2.2. Scope of License
This License is a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable license to use the Licensed Platform on any mobile device or personal computer that you own or control. You may not distribute or make the Licensed Platform available over a network where it could be used by multiple mobile devices at the same time.
3.1. Service Eligibility
The Services are not for use by anyone under the age of 15. To use the Services, you agree that: (1) you must be the “Minimum Age“
“Minimum Age” means 15 years old. However, if law requires that you must be older in order for Boogir to lawfully provide the Services to you without parental consent.
3.2. Your Account
Members are account holders. You agree to: (1) use a strong password and keep it confidential; (2) not transfer any part of your account (e.g., networks) and (3) follow the law and our list of Dos and Don’ts. You are responsible for anything that happens through your account unless you close it or report misuse.
3.3. Notices and Messages
You agree that we will provide notices and messages to you in the following ways: (1) within the Service, or (2) sent to the contact information you provided us (e.g., email, mobile number, physical address). You agree to keep your contact information up to date.
4. Rights and Limits
4.1. Your License to Boogir
As between you and Boogir, you own the content and information that you submit or post to the Services, and you are only granting Boogir the following non-exclusive license:
A worldwide, transferable and sublicensable right to use, copy, modify, distribute, publish and process, information and content that you provide through our Services and the services of others, without any further consent, notice and/or compensation to you or others. These rights are limited in the following ways:
- You can end this license for specific content by deleting such content from the Services, or generally by closing your account, except (a) to the extent you shared it with others as part of the Service and they copied, re-shared it or stored it and (b) for the reasonable time it takes to remove from backup and other systems.
- While we may edit and make format changes to your content (such as translating or transcribing it, modifying the size, layout or file type or removing metadata), we will not modify the meaning of your expression.
By submitting suggestions or other feedback regarding our Services to Boogir, you agree that Boogir can use and share (but does not have to) such feedback for any purpose without compensation to you.
You agree to only provide content or information that does not violate the law nor anyone’s rights (including intellectual property rights). You also agree that your profile information will be truthful. Boogir may be required by law to remove certain information or content in certain countries.
4.2. Service Availability
We may change, suspend or discontinue any of our Services. We may also modify our prices effective prospectively upon reasonable notice to the extent allowed under the law.
4.3. Other Content, Sites and Apps
By using the Services, you may encounter content or information that might be inaccurate, incomplete, delayed, misleading, illegal, offensive or otherwise harmful. Boogir generally reviews content provided by our Members or others, but our resources are limited and reviewing may not be done immediately. You agree that we are not responsible for others’ (including other Members’) content or information. We cannot always prevent this misuse of our Services, and you agree that we are not responsible for any such misuse.
Boogir reserves the right to limit your use of the Services, including the number of your posts, comments, votes and other activities. Boogir reserves the right to restrict, suspend, or terminate your account if you breach this Contract or the law or are misusing the Services (e.g., violating any of the Dos and Don’ts.
4.5. Intellectual Property Rights
Boogir reserves all of its intellectual property rights in the Services. Trademarks and logos used in connection with the Services are the trademarks of their respective owners. Boogir, and “in” logos and other Boogir trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used for our Services are trademarks or registered trademarks of Boogir.
4.6. Automated Processing
We use the information and data that you provide to make recommendations like spaces,contents you may like and features that may be useful to you. Keeping your profile accurate and up to date helps us to make these recommendations more accurate and relevant.